Brightwell Aquatics KORALAGOON
Aquarium Type: Marine Aquaria outfitted with Refugia, Sea Grass, and/or Mangrove Filtration Systems
Classification: High-Purity, Aragonite-based Substrate
Physical State: Granular
Available Sizes: 1.4-kg, 5.4-kg
• A blend of high-purity aragonite particulate grades to
simulate the natural substrate particle profile of tropical
• Multiple particulate grades encourage biochemical
reactions (e.g. nitrification and denitrification) within the
sediment to facilitate continuous release of constituent ions
(calcium, carbonate, strontium, magnesium, potassium,
and sixty minor and trace elements), encouraging the
growth of reef-building organisms and helping stabilize pH.
• Over 39% calcium and 57% carbonate by dry weight.
• Applications include refugia, sea grass and macroalgae bed syste
filtration employing substrate to facilitate natural redu
of organic and nitrogenous waste, and reef aquaria of all
sizes (notably nano-reef systems).
• Formulated by a marine scientist.